Brian White Academic Scholarship
Houston Personal Injury Attorney Brian White is pleased to offer scholarships to motivated students to assist them in furthering their education.
- Finalist #1 – Pedro
- Finalist #2 – Craig
- Finalist #3 – Bailey
- Finalist #4 – Tal
- Finalist #5 – Christina
- Finalist #6 – David
- Finalist #7 – Willa
- Finalist #8 – Shanelle
- Finalist #9 – Whitney
- Finalist #10 – Tony
Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be enrolled as either an undergraduate or in the final year of high school
- Must be age 17 or older
Please write an original 400-600 word essay on:
- Should DUI/DWI offenders be imprisoned on the 1st offense? What if the offenders decision to drive drunk resulted in the injury of an innocent person? Explain your answer.
One winner will be awarded $1000.00 to be used toward your tuition, book or other school expenses.
Submissions must be received by July 1, 2014.
How to Win:
10 essays will be selected as finalists and posted to our site. Now its time to Get Social! The essay that earns the most unique* social media support (tweets, likes, shares, +1 etc.) will be the $1000 winner.
*A Unique Social Share is defined as 1 tweet, +1, like, and share per person. Any manipulative sharing will not be counted.
How to Apply:
There is no submission packet for this scholarship. All information can be found on this page.
Please send all submissions via email to:
scholarship [at] attorneybrianwhite.com
Please include the following:
- Include your essay as an email attachment (.docx , .doc, or .txt files are best)
- Include your Full Name, email address, Mailing Address, and a phone number at the top of your essay. This will be the information that we use to contact you if your essay is selected as the winner.
- Please include 1-2 sentences about yourself (What school, college or university you attend or plan to attend and your plans for the future)
Please DO NOT include:
- CD ROMs, letters of recommendation, tax returns, bank balances, resumes, or transcripts
- Please DO NOT call Brian White & Associates asking where to send the your essay. Send your submission to SCHOLARSHIP [@] ATTORNEYBRIANWHITE.COM